Search for atmospheres
through a video camera, November 1967
Deans video camera/twist&shout
"he walked down the beach, turning around every now and then to make sure that Dean was following him. It was hard to hear his footsteps over the crash of the waves against the shoreline, but he could feel that he was there."
Just incase the imagery of this absolute soul crushing story wasn't enough for you, here is the audio of that cold November evening.
Comments for "Deans video camera/twist&shout"
License details for "Deans video camera/twist&shout"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Walking on Sand by Cheeseheadburger from http://www.freesound.org +)
- La Vie en Rose by Edith Piaf +)
- Slow Breathing by Free Sound +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat strong by LadyTiaEternal +)
- Wind Massive by Massive Song +)
- Man Laughing by Oh you know +)
- camera zoom by sheepfilms on http://freesound.org +)