Search for atmospheres
An early morning in the motel
Morning with Sam
Waking up when you're cuddled up to Sam isn't half bad. The hunt is over, you're all catching up on your rest, and there's no where to be for a couple hours. Stay in bed for a while, close your eyes, and listen to the simple sounds of the peaceful morning while Sam reads his book over your shoulder. No one's going to force you to get up.
But Dean's snoring might be motivation enough.
Comments for "Morning with Sam"
License details for "Morning with Sam"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Breathing by BenLa, from http://freesound.org +)
- Glass put on a table by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- Heartbeat deep by Sam Hain +)
- Car pass by Volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Sunrise by youtube.com +)