Search for atmospheres
Last Night of Peace for the Winchester Family♡
November 2, 1983
It was the night of November 2, 1983, and Mary Winchester was singing her two boys to sleep while her husband John is drunkenly passed out on the couch on the other side of the room. Sammy, Mary's sixth month old son, coos at his mother's singing while Dean tries to sing along. This is a challenge as Dean is only four and doesn't know many words yet, but he happily creates his own version of the song.
Comments for "November 2, 1983"
License details for "November 2, 1983"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Snoring by http://freesound.org/people/Piggimon/sounds/366365/ +)
- Child singing in Catalan. by http://www.freesound.org/people/emilia/sounds/81024/ +)
- Hey Jude by Jaquelindelas +)
- Baby Talking by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace_ by martats from http://www.freesound.org/ +)