Search for atmospheres
Sleeping Next To Sam Winchester
Sleeping Next to Sam Wincheste
The monsters are dead, the civillians saved, and the moon is out. It's time for a little shut eye for you and the younger brother. You both wind up sleeping in the same bed, whether its because you wanted each others comfort, or the motel only had a double left. Either way, you sleep like a rock.
Comments for "Sleeping Next to Sam Wincheste"
License details for "Sleeping Next to Sam Wincheste"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- lower_engine by *)
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Sniff by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- White Noise by Raymond +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
- I am Hydrogen by Thunderburn +)
*) Soundsnap.com license