Search for atmospheres
Gadreel Reads You to Sleep
Sleeping With Gadreel
The night after a hunt, you're having trouble sleeping. So you open the windows to let in the cool air of a sudden rainstorm and leave the TV on for the white noise, but that still doesn't help. Gadreel, your favorite angel, appears and offers to cuddle up to you whilst reading to you to lull you to sleep.
Created for @thefallenisredeemed on Tumblr.
Comments for "Sleeping With Gadreel"
License details for "Sleeping With Gadreel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- male tawny owls by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Bedsheets Rustling by Flowfx from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Man Speaking Softly 2 by National Geographic +)
- White Noise by Raymond +)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)