Search for atmospheres
Heaven after Jack and Cas made some changes...
Supernatural: Jack's Heaven
The old Heaven prayer processing center used to be like a cramped call center, as uncomfortable for the angels as it was for people trying to get through with their prayers. What a nightmare. Chuck had things all tied up in knots. Jack and Cas made some changes. Gone were the jammed "phone lines," the frustrated angels, and unanswered prayers. Once again, you could look to the skies, or to the reflections in the water and see the Divine. No longer an eternal prison of memories, it became an everlasting place of shining joy. And if you needed a prayer answered? No more jumping through hoops: just ask. Jack's got your back.
Comments for "Supernatural: Jack's Heaven"
License details for "Supernatural: Jack's Heaven"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Mourning Dove by *)
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- wind chimes solo by giddster from http://freesound.org +)
- Estuary by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Crickets (Medium Speed) by nsmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
*) Soundsnap.com license