Search for atmospheres
Supernatural Roadtrip Recharge
Supernatural: The Road House
Back in the day, Harvell's was THE spot to recharge after a difficult case, or a long day on the road. The original road house may be gone, but there's a place in heaven where hunters can still go to relax, catch up on the gossip with Ellen, and tease Ash about his mullet. So, pull up a chair, crack open a cold one, and chill at Harvell's Road House. Who knows, you might even catch sight of the Winchesters.
Comments for "Supernatural: The Road House"
License details for "Supernatural: The Road House"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Sounds by *)
- Bar Sounds2 by *)
- Billiards by gpenn76 from http://freesound.org +)
- "Man, lucky shot!" -Male by Iceofdoom from http://freesound.org +)
- Dean and Sam Winchester Talkin by Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki +)
- Carry on My Wayward Son by Kansas +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Icy drink by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
*) Soundsnap.com license