Search for atmospheres
Supernatural: Another Cheap Motel.
Between jobs, the Winchesters find themselves at yet another cheap, independent motel. Gotta be indy, though, because you can pay with cash, and nobody cares about what you drive or who you are. Nobody copies your license or passport, or passes the guest list to local law enforcement, or to the real FBI, and you can just hunker down and do your job, no questions asked. Or you can watch cartoons. That's cool. Hey, is that Rocky and Bullwinkle reruns? Awesome!
Comments for "Supernatural Motel"
License details for "Supernatural Motel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon by Bill Scott ABC & NBC television +)
- Page Turn by http://freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- Siren, NYPD, distant, vintage by Jimmy Chesterfield +)
- Man clearing throat by johnnypanic from http://freesound.org +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Typing by purplewalrus on freesound.org +)
- Street Traffic by sagetyrtle from freesound.org +)