Search for atmospheres
You weren't afraid.
Sure, the voices were unsettling, but you were still getting used to them. The ghosts had taken a liking to you, and you always visited them on weekends, every midnight.
Though, something was different. The voices were more intense. Panicked. Almost like something scandalous was occuring.
After a bit of walking, the sound of thuds - which you put off as the branches hitting the abandoned camper a little away - were definitely louder. You stopped.
The sound of dirt being pulled out of the ground came after another thump.
The voices were still panicking, and you realized that, not only was someone else in the graveyard with you.
But they were a filthy little graverobber, too.
Comments for "Winspurg Cemetery"
License details for "Winspurg Cemetery"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Night walk in the garden by E330 from http://freesound.org +)
- Graveyard at Night by http://freesound.org +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Digging by maxthrower from freesound.org +)
- 7-11-14 wind-chimes.mp3 by mcushman1969 from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- mysterious whisper by youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license